Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Meet the Team!

Presenting Jettribe's Team USA members for the Thailand King's Cup!
~~~~~~~~~
.
Name: David Cabrera 
Birth date: May 8 1967 
Height/Weight: 5'-6"/160 
Hometown: Miramar Florida, United States 
Occupation: News Operations Manager
Race Classes: Pro-am Ski Stock, Expert Ski Limited 
Years racing: 15 years 
Career Highlights: Recovering from a mayor accident and returning 1 year to the date to win at the same place. 
Sponsors: Jettribe, TEAM MEAN Racing, Riva Racing, Weber Motor, Exotic Signs, Wet Spot Performance, Jet Trim Other Interests: Motor Sports and Mountain biking

~~~~~~~~~
[This will be my 2nd year traveling overseas for the Kings Cup race. I am truly honored to be representing the United States again in the Vet Open class. My teammates and I were very impressed by the hospitality that the people of Thailand had to offer to us last year, and really look forward to this year’s competition. Again, I will get the opportunity to share the field with a group of international riders ready to battle it out for 3 of the most exciting days of racing only the Kings Cup can offer. I am very excited that my teammates Jeremy Schandelmayer, Christine Milone, David Cabrera, Eric Lagopoulis and Rick Sherker and I will be competing for titles from the USA. We are all looking forward to this event!
This year has been exceptionally fun for me, not just on the race course but also off the course. As a Team Jettribe racer, I have had the pleasure of representing Jettribe as a seller of the products that we offer. Jettribe has really shown their support to all of the riders in our sport. After our week of racing, I will be traveling with Jettribe owner and founder Tony Vo to Vietnam to learn more about the business side of Jettribe. We will be visiting several different locations throughout Vietnam, but this in only the beginning. Next Tony and I will also visit some of the other factories in China to check out the latest and greatest items in production. I’m very blessed to be able to learn all about the business and production side, and this is an opportunity that will help me to promote Jettribe in the future.] 

Derek Correll #269 
Team USA/Jettribe Racing 
Sherrills Ford, NC USA 

~~~~~~~~~
[Over the past 16 years I have trained hard to become one of the most well-known personal watercraft competitors in the world. 2011 will mark my 11th year competing at a professional level. 4 time World Champion & 6 time National Champion. Versatile both in offshore and close course competitions, my water training and marathon competitions give me an advantage over other competitors. Sea-Doo rider for 17 years. I am extremely excited for my return to Thailand to compete for the Kings Cup! Representing Team USA/Jettribe I look forward to bringing back the Pro Runabout 800 Kings Cup to the USA! This will be my 4th time competing in Thailand and with the support of Team Mean, Jettribe, Riva, Scott, Relaxzen, Seadoo, Promarine,Wamiltons, and Hydroturf I intend on winning! I cant wait to see all my race friends and fans in Pattaya!]

Eric Lagopoulos 

~~~~~~~~~
[As I complete my 5th year of racing Jet Ski’s, I am so excited to have an opportunity once again to represent Team USA/Jettribe Racing, at the 2011 Thailand’s King’s Cup – World Cup Grand Prix. After attending the King’s Cup in 2010 for the first time, no other race has compared since. The Country, the people, fellow competitors, and the TJSBA sanctioning, provided a great venue for us as racers. It was simply an amazing experience! The TJSBA’s professionalism and attention to safety are the best I have experienced.
The opportunity to race this year would not be possible with out the support of my sponsors, Jettribe, TialSport, Riva Racing, Champion Motorsports and Louis Milone. I will be returning with my Team USA teammates, Jeremy Shandelmayer, Derek Correll and this year David Cabrera, Eric Lagopoulos and Rick Sherker, are new and welcomed additions to Team USA/Jettribe Racing. I will be racing the Team Mean Racing/TialSport #696 open class prepared turbo-charged Seadoo GTI. This ski built by Louis Milone, has 400 horsepower and will be ridden by both myself and Jeremy Schandlemayer. “It is one very fast ski and will be one to watch.” ] 

Christine Milone 
Team USA/Jettribe Racing 
Delray Beach, FL USA 
Race Class: Expert Veteran’s Open 

~~~~~~~~~

Louis Milone

~~~~~~~~~

Jeremy Schandelmayer

~~~~~~~~~
[With fifteen years experience racing, I'm thrilled at the opportunity to attend Thailands 2011 King's Cup - World Cup Grand Prix. Representing team USA/Jettribe is a great honor. I've traveled all over the United States and have attended the IJSBA World Finals several times, but have never had an opportunity like this, to travel overseas, have the chance to visit Thailand, and participate in what is known as the most prestigious race. The TJSBA and the racers from Thailand have had a huge presenence here in the United States at the World Finals and I'm very excited to compete in a TJSBA sanctioned event, with the Thai racers, and in front of the great people of Thailand.
This opportunity has been possible because of support from my sponsors. I'm proud to represent Jettribe, Riva Racing, Fly Racing, Full Spectrum, and Hydro-Turf. I will be racing my RSRacing #912 Open class ski. This is a ski I built utilizing a Bullet Generation 2 hull and a Kawasaki triple engine prepared by RSR. It has proven to be competitive.] 

Rick Sherker 
Team USA/Jettribe 
Doylestown, PA USA 
Pro Ski Open            

No comments:

Post a Comment