Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Jet Effect: A Huge Success

Jet Effect was a huge success and I thank you and your team for being part of our racing family. The event attracted racers from northern and southern California, as well as from Palm Springs, Las Vegas, Utah, Reno, and Alaska!

Amy looked awesome in the JETTRIBE outfit she wore, and I am working on having her become a regular part of our post race activities. In the future I would like to have the JETTRIBE banner displayed in the background where the winners receive their trophys or certificates, and get their photos taken, and have these presentations named after JETTRIBE.

I'll send you a full race report after I catch up on some much needed sleep, but I wanted you to know the "xtreme 550 All Out" racer who won the $640 cash can and your certificate, was Michael Prodanovich of Marysville, California.

Our safety skis looked pretty impressive pulling into the pits with brand new JETTRIBE ski covers, and I don't think I have ever seen a similar product with better craftmanship than yours. They look incredible! I thank you for your support and interest, and we are proud to fly the JETTRIBE name.

No comments:

Post a Comment