Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jettribe Represented at DJSA Race

Jettribe had the pleasure of supporting Diablo Jet-Ski Action at their Chowchilla, CA race on July 24th. If you don’t know about Diablo Jet-Ski Action, DJSA started 5 years, 61 race days, and about 6400 laps ago, in the quest to bring a regular circuit of PWC racing to the Bay Area waters of California.
Here’s what one of DJSA’s own racers, Chris Wattier, had to say about Jettribe and DJSA:
“I think Jettribe and DJSA are a perfect fit and after reading Tony’s interview in WetRacer you’d think they were interviewing Jim [Lambert of DJSA]. Like I said before, I’m just a racer with DJSA but that’s how grass roots it is. We help set up and tear down. I made the start line band snap mechanism and racers’ wives sell food concessions to offset costs. What I’m getting to is that I’ve been racing for almost 20 years. In my opinion, DJSA is the future of jet-ski racing as much as I believe Jettribe is the future of jet-ski gear because you both work harder than the longer standing entities that in the past like 10 years haven’t given it much effort. I, personally as a racer would like to thank you for putting forth a positive forecast on the state of jet-ski racing and if I ever get a chance to meet you or Tony I just want to shake your hand and thank you in person.”
Thanks, Chris and Jim. We at Jettribe are happy to support guys like DJSA who truly have their heart and soul into jet-skiing as much as we do. We look forward to a lifelong partnership together.

No comments:

Post a Comment